An automatic sprinkler system allows YOU to be in control of your lawn
All of our new installs use the most efficient and water conserving products on the market today. We can install smart controllers, drip irrigation (which applies water only to the root zone, not the leaves, eliminating foliar born diseases), low volume spray nozzles or large rotory heads with efficient spray patterns.
We design each system with the customer and landscape in mind. Every system includes at least a rain sensor, however we prefer using a smart controller with a weather station that measures rain, freeze, wind and soil moisture. We know that each customer is different and has different budget constrants and we will tailor your system to meet your specific needs . We use proper design techniques on all new systems to prevent water run off, watering concrete, or double watering plant material.
We repair all brands of irrigation products. We are a full service repair company. Whether you want your system up graded to a smart controller, sensors added ( possible water savings of 40-60% ) have an electrical problem, lost control valves, broken heads, broken pipe, need system additions, we have it handled.
We are Backflow Prevention Certified. We perform annual backflow tests, backflow device repairs, and new installs.
Residential Irrigation Systems
- No more over or under watering
- Water each area of your lawn the perfect amount. By having your system divided into zones you can water the sunny areas more as needed and the shady or low areas less
- Watering at the optimum time of day
- Your watering schedule continues even if you’re out of town. The timer for your system is backed up by battery, so if the power goes out the timer will keep your settings until power is restored
- By regularly watering and fertilizing, you will see noticeable results in your lawn and landscaping
- No dry spots. we design our systems with head-to-head coverage to ensure that every part of your lawn is being watered
- Ask us about installing a rain sensor with your system or pre-existing system. Rain sensors automatically measure rainfall and turn your irrigation system off if a certain amount of rain has fallen. This saves you money and the headache of turning your
Lawn Irrigation Services
We can provide your home or commercial sprinkler system with complete maintenance and repair services:
- Design, Install, Maintenance
- Repair winter damage from improperly drained systems
- Automatic Lawn Sprinkler Systems
- Drip irrigation Systems
- Rain Sensors
- Irrigation Parts & Service
- Repair or replace clogged sprinkler heads
- Shrub & Flower Garden Coverage
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning controllers
- Repairs on all sprinkler system electrical problems
- System Start Up & Winterizing
- Test your backflow device