About the AOS Team
At Atlantic Outdoor Services (AOS), we take pride in the professionalism of the team that keeps our company running smoothly. Every team member brings a wealth of experience and industry knowledge that helps us improve even more. The AOS team is committed to providing our customers with a wide range of services to improve their outdoor environment. We take the time to create a beautiful and attractive landscape that will give our customers pleasure for years to come. Our goal is to keep in constant communication with our customers and to provide the most professional care possible. Our management team has over 20 years and over 30 years in the landscape industry.
The mission of Atlantic Outdoor Services is to become the top provider of landscaping, gardening and lawn care services in the Northern Virginia area. We are based out of Leesburg, Florida. Our experienced and dedicated staff works with you on a one-on-one basis to ensure that you receive the expected services and to build productive and long lasting relationships with our company.
- Deliver outstanding commercial & residential landscaping services with exceptional response times and at competitive prices.
- Deploy dependable, reliable, skilled and neatly uniformed crews that will deliver quality workmanship in a courteous and professional way.
- Install only Virginia #1 quality plant material and landscaping supplies at all times.
- Deliver what we promise and to our customer’s complete satisfaction.
- Provide excellent customer support by being accessible and responding promptly to customer’s requests.
Atlantic Outdoor Services is continuously striving to meet our important objective – Top rate service.
To achieve this all staff must have a minimum of three year’s of proven landscaping experience and are evaluated based on appropriate experience, attitude and demeanor prior to being hired. Specialized crews for landscape installation, tree trimming, fertilization/pest management, etc are set up for to meet the specific requirements of the customers and carry out the daily work schedules.
All crews have a well experienced Team Leader/Foreman that supervises all work and that continually evaluates the team members’ performance and complete daily quality assessment sheets.